File

Hurst Castle Low Lighthouses 1.jpg

From WhereToday

File:Hurst Castle Low Lighthouses 1.jpg

Original file(2,868 × 2,016 pixels, file size: 748 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

This file is from Wikimedia Commons and may be used by other projects. The description on its file description page there is shown below.

Summary

Description The two "Low Lighthouses" at Hurst Castle. The granite lighthouse was built in 1866; the metal lighthouse replaced it in 1911. The 1911 lighthouse was decommissioned in 1997.
Date
Source Own work
Author Dave Pape
Permission
(Reusing this file)
PD-user

Licensing

Public domain This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Davepape. This applies worldwide.

In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
Davepape grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

Captions

Add a one-line explanation of what this file represents

Items portrayed in this file

depicts

13 June 2007

766,198 byte

2,016 pixel

2,868 pixel

image/jpeg

32a8cc6db431db56ecd33926bcfd5be316ad9378

0.0025 second

108 millimetre

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current02:25, 28 September 2007Thumbnail for version as of 02:25, 28 September 20072,868 × 2,016 (748 KB)wikimediacommons>DavepapeBot{{Information |Description=The two "Low Lighthouses" at {{w|Hurst Castle}}. The granite lighthouse was built in 1866; the metal lighthouse replaced it in 1911. The 1911 lighthouse was decommissioned in 1997. |Source=own work |Date=2007-06-13 |Author=[[U

The following page uses this file:

Metadata